Friday 5 October 2012

RSS feeds

I am getting muddled with trying to read the next thing. The order of things is difficult to follow especially as I am not keeping up with it all. I am still on part one of thing 2 - RSS feeds which seems to be a particularly long thing to do, especially if you actually try to do all the parts to it.  I have only just managed to create a couple of RSS feeds - 12 things of course, and The Department of Health press releases feed.  I'm not sure I will manage to do all of each section.  I seem to be taking  a lot of time to do just one part - I think it must be my age.  Having to scroll up and down the Things on the blog is difficult, and I am not keeping up with all of it.  Is there an easier way to find where you get too, do it and then go on to the next thing?  Sorry to be a pain!

2 comments:

  1. No it is not just you having problems. I am afraid I do not have the answer to your question as I am floundering too. I am still struggling with the RSS thingy. Have managed to create a twitter account but haven't got any further. I seem to be just able to blog and comment on the blog. It is not as easy as it sounds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling, although I was really surpised to be able to "twitter" - although I'm not sure how much use it will be to me. Good luck with your future attempts.

      Delete